The odometer for the demanding rally team.
In addition to the functions of the RALLYEMASTER DIN, the RALLYEMASTER SPORT offers further equipment features for sporty rally use, such as the manipulation of the partial distance drive and a signal tone for cut control.
The design of the RALLYEMASTER SPORT is based on classic design attributes of the sixties and is made of solid steel.
The device also has the solid aluminium zero-switches and is delivered in an exclusive wooden box.
- LED-illumination can be switched off
- 100m beep tone for cutting control, can be switched off
- +10m button for adjustment of the track section drive after erroneous runs
- Switch for stopping the section drive
- Possibility of connecting an editing computer
Dimensions W/H/D 195/57/90 mm (housing, without switch)
Voltage 12-14 Volt
Sensor voltage 5 Volt
Connection Average pulse 10m/operating voltage 12V